Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stop Crucifying Me

Why are you trying to kill my soul?

Why are you trying to make me someone else instead?

Why are you trying to change me??

Just let me be myself coz am the best as "me".

I can no more breathe like this,

I can no more be like this..

I can no more crucify my own thoughts.


This world is a monotonous piece of shit, isn't it?

Can't it just let me do what I want to and what I’m best at?

Why did I bind myself in this cage?

Proving me wrong, dare you smile at my cries…

This is ‘MY’ life…

Just keep those suggestions for 'your kids'.

I'm different because I’m wide open to all the opportunities of life

I dare to dream big, and I dare to speak it and to live it.

So just don't try to teach me because I’m far better then you

I never wanted to become slave of this world full of bullshit people.

No comments:

Post a Comment