Friday, June 12, 2009

Sonn Di...

Hey di 1st of all what I have to say is that I LOVE U VERY MUCH !!!


In my childhood...you always helped me get water colors or crayons or drawing books when Mom n Pops denied...You even allowed me to use your Steadlers which you never gave to anyone...


You have been a strong support to me whenever I needed help, especially during my 10th...You have been a teacher for me...u advised me appropriately after hearing me on my guitar...


You even guided me with my future opportunities...


I really miss those quarrels that used to take place between us...


I still remember the quarrel when I locked you in the balcony. You told me you’ll make all my books wet with water and I said I will tear up all your submission sheets if you did so. Anyways, u made my books wet, but I didn't tear up those sheets of yours. Thank god.! I didn't tear those sheets, otherwise today I Would have been feeling so guilty...


The best thing about you is that you always consider me as a friend and not as a younger brother...


Really di, m very lucky that I got you and Ann Di as sisters...

No comments:

Post a Comment