Friday, June 12, 2009

Sonu Di, I Love You...

Motu, I miss u so much.

Even your presence has showed me the path of life.

I need you.

My life's getting deviated in your absence and I can't let it happen coz its against what you taught me. You were always my shelter and never let any difficulty touch me.

And the worst part is, I realized it when you were too far, where even having a sight of yours had become a dream.(She went to paris...so i couldn't see her)


I've got 2 angels to protect me and they always did that.

My life has no meaning when u both are not with me.


The day you both leave me, it will hardly bother me if there is any breath left for me.

I'll choose to die then to live without you both.


I Love you Di.


In your friendship, I was always free to express my feelings and reveal all my secrets coz I knew telling you about then would still keep them to be secrets.


In your friendship, I never saw selfishness; I always felt that I'm in safe hands.

In your company, I never chose bad/wrong path.

In fact, you have been my only BEST FRIENDS, and more then a teacher.


You always made me the way to reach the things I wished, no matter what it was or where it was.

You both always sacrificed your wishes to full-fill mine.


Now I realize this and am death sure I won't even think for a moment to sacrifice my soul for you.


Don’t ever leave me coz my life has no meaning without you.


Love you so much...Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment