Thursday, June 11, 2009

Go Away...

Oh Yeah,

I‘m exactly what you are watching me to be.

Different, completely spirited.


You may think anything of me...

Because I don't give a shit...


At least I’m not a coward,

Like you fools.

I fight for my rights, mine ones...on my own,

With no fear stuck in my head,

Whether then, life or death it is...


Yeah, I accept it’s not my victory all the time,

But then I at least have a reason to console my heart for.

Unlike you,

No less than the bloody audience,

Gutless to fight a silly war.


And then, when it’s my victory,

After all the effort that I made,

You all a** h***s think it’s my luck,

But I know you are beneath contempt.


Just tell me, are you worth to comment?

What basis on???

Each moment, I just keep thanking god, for not making me you...


I‘m not a threatener,

I'm just a fighter...a freedom fighter.


Do you have the strength to stick by me?

It’s not me to judge you,

Judge it by yourself,

If you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment