Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Once, Twice...But not Thrice

No money you’ve got?

Personal problems?

Why should I bother?

Why should I pay for you?

Is it an ocean I’ve got?

You consider me a fool?

It’s once, twice but not thrice.


Why should I think all the time?

Why should I pay for all this?

It’s enough…!

It’s we both that’s gonna pay..

You pay yours, I pay mine.


Friendship, this you call?

You call me for a ride,

But I pay the sweat.


I get the screws hammered on my nerves,

And you don’t give a damn!

And you call yourself a friend?


Friendship is about merging souls,

Its about sharing pain, no matter yours or mine..

It’s about power, power of two, in one.

It’s about faith,

It’s about love,

It’s all about-

Scratch on you and bleeding me,

One thinks of and other just gets it, against all odds..

My heart stops and you die…


I said these words,

I even dare to follow.


It all makes me wonder, and makes me sad..

I cry, I long, I die.

Why is it so difficult to find 1 among millions and billions..??

Am I not worth?

Or not are they??


Still..

I’m me and you’re you.

And that makes all the difference.

Can you differentiate?

No comments:

Post a Comment