Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An Arrow For Justification...

I need a shield,

Also need I some more abusive words to reveal my frustration.

And I need an arrow to pierce their flesh.

An arrow dipped in world’s worst poison, which makes their wound go so bad, that ultimately leads them to crying for death.

I want to do something that makes them go on their knees, begging for mercy..


I just want them to end this worldly crap.

Why is it me all the time?

Why, why, why only me??


Now I’m left with no more capacity to hear any justification.

And death sure, if someone tries to,

I’ll give in my everything to cut his life away.

I’ll crucify you…


I wanna hit some face so hard, causing the blood rush out of it, like hell…!

I just pray lord to fill me with all cruelty needed to face these demons.


Please save me…

End this up,

Please…

No comments:

Post a Comment