Friday, June 12, 2009

Dad, I Owe this to you...

Hey dad, I always wanted to tell you this.

I am really very happy with all that you have given me, with all that you made me.

You have been giving me too good to live and even better to eat.

You never gave me negative orders whenever I asked for expensive clothes or classmates books.

You even allowed me to have Liviya bags.


You made it sure if I'm having any problems with my Bicycle or Activa and even promised me sports bikes.

You got me such a nice cell phone and a wonderful vehicle.


You understood and stood by me in all stages of my life, no matter dark or fair.


You always trusted me and gave me the best of yours.

You always supported me in my dreams and aims, no matter what it was.

You always understood my feelings as a friend does.


You always made my way to the best schools and tuitions, ignoring the heavy expenses.

You even supported my hobbies and bought me two dashing guitars, which any other father would not even think of getting for his kid.


I might have hurt you sometimes, but I just wanted to confess it wasn't intentional.


Papa, I’m proud to be your son and I owe all this to you.

I love you Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment