Friday, June 12, 2009

Ankit Malhotra. (My Library Friend)

Ankit,

Like an elder brother to me, someone more than a friend.

Very supportive, always ready to help me in all possible ways he can...


A Real Rambo..

A boy, very tall, but no less than a little, naughty punk.


A wonderful person, who loves R****i more than he does himself.

Has a great sense of humour and also a good sense of using his words.


I really had a great time, teasing him with H****...hehehe


Very enthusiastic towards his life,

And loves expensive cell phones.


A real dude..


A boy who leaves not a possible chance of teasing me on the matter of being 'HAPPY' (i know you understood that...hehehe)


The one, who always helps others selflessly..

A very good human being.


Dude, you have been one of my very few good friends.


Always stay in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment