Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sleepless, Speechless...

Wanna sleep, but I’m gone sleepless.

Just trying to think (know), what I’m thinking.

I've got everything, still I’ve nothing.

What's it?

Just wanna free my mind..from what, I’ve no clue.

I’m badly confused.

Just wanna be alone, free from all fetters and relations.


I'm no more interested in her, neither in anyone else.

I know not, exactly, what I feel.

Feeling incapable, I don't know why.

I know everything, still I’m completely blank...


Someone's chasing me.

I don't wanna run, neither do I want to stop and face that 'Someone'.


Why are words so unclear?

Why are they so silent sometimes?


I'm screaming violently, is there no one to hear me?


This is all because of her.

Why did she start this again..

Who wanted???

At least I never..

Speechless was I,

And now it’s you.

I don't need you now…

Time's changed, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment