Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Death Ride.

Welcome your death...

They are coming on horses riding very fast, with swords and sweat.

It’s the death ride.

These steps are gonna crack you.

Now it’s only me left for you.

I'm your winter, very hot.

I'm your hidden truth, telling lies

I'm your support, itself trembling.

You’re mine.


It’s not them sent for your kill...it’s me.


I'm your forgiven lie.

I'm your uncomfortable comfort,

I'm your breath, suffocating.

I'm your child, your master.

It’s all me and all you.

I'm your tears, your sleep.

I'm your aid, hurting you.

I would hold you in my arms but I won't spare you.

I'm a nightmare, cruel blood.

I'm cancer for the cure.

I'm your life, itself dead.

Like a knife in your hand.

I'm your peace, anger.

I'm your sight, unclear.

I'm your blood, cold, red.

All's fact.

I'm your mind cursing you, glazing you, hating you.

I'm your guardian, carefree.

I'm your warmth.....BURNING HELL...!

No comments:

Post a Comment