Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Love You.

I wrote this thing for someone very special...very, very special..!


You rule my prayers, my thoughts.

You are my wealth, my possession.

You are the reason for each breath of mine.

Its only and only you.

I see you even with my eyes closed,

And I mean all this.

You make me feel brighter every second.

I just can't afford to loose you.


It’s simply your sight that makes me forget everything and anything.

My eyes search for you, anywhere I go.

It’s your smile that makes me go crazy about you and then it really becomes very difficult for me to get my eyes off you...


And by chance if it rains, I go mad thinking of you...

Whenever I go for a long and calm ride, I don't know why, I miss u madly..!

You define my universe,

You mean too much to be described in words.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment