Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Addicted To You..

Tears in my eyes,

Sorry for what I did.

Heart’s missing you.

Why did I say all that?


Now I realize what all it meant,

But now gone is everything.

Oh god, why didn’t I die?

Why did I leave?


Sit beside me.

Moon’s the witness.

I won’t hurt anymore.

Nor would I lie.

I can’t live like this,

Because I’m addicted to you.

No one’s a replacement.

Please come back.

I swear to God.


Love isn’t a condition.

I know it’s too late to confess.

But it’s not only cries that you’ve got from my side.

I still remember the calm nights and the lovely rides.

Your sweet smiles…


It was all my mistake.

Please forgive me.

I know it’d sound absurd,

But heart’s beating for you,

Life’s waitin’ for you,

That’s all I can say…

Please come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment